Batik Bone Hand Carved Chopsticks
These chopsticks are designed to be smooth and lightweight in the hand.
Each pair is hand-carved entirely from sustainable cow bone, then polished to a soft sheen. The chopsticks' handles feature a contrasting, batik-dyed design.
Sold as a pair. Hand-wash only.
Dimensions: 8.5" L
Crafted from: Cow bone, non-toxic dye
Made in: Kenya
Sourced with a Fair Trade Federation certified women-owned small corp committed to:
- providing fair payment to workers in developing nations
- educating makers and workers to increase their potential for advancement
- ensuring the rights of children
- developing products and processes that protect and conserve the natural environment
- promoting fair trade as the standard in commercial exchanges
Because this is a handcrafted item, each will vary slightly.